Thursday, July 26, 2018

Logic of #NotmyPresident



Creative writing here to bring things into perspective lol......what if the savior returned and he was like # not my people. Like these people can't deal with president Trump. Imagine that, how childish that would be, not even considering non meeks or those NOT part of the selfless 20% of the population. Most people fail. Most religions are more harmful then good. Most religions anger God and are wildly primitive. Not that the ingrained corruption, dogma, and misleading/altered print has anything to do with God, it doesn't. But what if the savior was like #not my people. lol


Not here? # not my people


Not here? #not my people


Not here? #Not my people

Not meek? #Not my people!!

Let me just say as nicely as I can, some people are lucky especially coming from the hypocritical dogmatic religions, that the savior doesn't refer to the non meek as unworthy of being saved. #not my people. lol 

The audacity.

Just, trying to bring things into perspective from a creative standpoint. 






No comments:

Post a Comment