Saturday, June 9, 2018

Always Valiant



Top of The Morning to Y'all.

Me thinks I knew what I was doing, lol.

Forget what they do in Spain, lol.

BTS was like "No not Today"......and I'm sitting here, like "uhhhh, old news, last month".

Times up. No time.

Deep breath. Breath deeply.

lol

I have a cell phone, and its 1928. People walk by you and don't even notice. Your talking on a cell phone and its 1928!!! lol

If that makes sense. You know what I mean.

I know, its not fair. boo hoo LOL Cry me a river!!!!

No, it was made fair.


FYI, that's why Buddhist style meditation, yoga, Reiki, chakras, spirituality, Native American Spirituality wisdom, etc.....are so important. To advanced beings millions of years ahead of us (not including reptiles or negatives of course) this is grade K crap. If you don't have that down, your like a shadowy demon figure not aware.

You start with mediation, what you DONT start with is space crafts and bombs. Shadowy demon figure talk. You got to start right and do it right, you can't skip it. lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment