Saturday, June 30, 2018

The Most Satanic Corporations to Work for

I am a 10+ year truther, I have been gangstalked for 10 years +.

This is my story about being harrssed, watched nonstop like im stealing, written up for things that no one else does, threatened, schedule given to abusers, accused of things I don't do. My life harassed and threatened. My job opportunities to MOVE UP, taken away. On the average day at one point, I could get a dozen people or groups of people (or more) that say "that's her" out loud. People I have never SEEN BEFORE. Coworkers gossip and treat you like crap b/c they have been told by Spirit Cookers bad things. When its in fact, the other way around.

Spirit Cooking Antifa feminist groups that DONT like that we DONT Like them, and they KNOW they have lost. They pass photos around of the people they want to target, and are a national security risk to the stability to this country. AKA a domestic terrorist GROUP!!!!! My most recent employer I don't know if they are involved, but the supervisor system is full of Spirit Cookers. (For those that don't know, im like Raven from "That so Raven", LOOK UP a quick description to what that shows is about, people are given gifts and its apart of evolution of humanity as well). The spirit cookers and sell outs at my most recent employer, want to bear FALSE witness AGAINST ME. Price Rite. I don't use the ladies room, can you imagine that??? I cant bring simple healthy lunches from home or leave my water in the back …… I HAVE BEEN DEPRIVED of that kind of opportunity. They would poison it or put drugs and prob call the police to get me in trouble. So I get to work at Price Rite today, and guess what...…..the single customer ladies room (one room toilet) is "out of order". Why? The false witness they want to get in order. You thought you knew what "gangstalking was like"? Think again about their tactics.

Stay street smart too kind folks that read this!!! Stay up to date with their tactics of slow poisoning of conservative and moderates at the work place...….and if they can someone get into apartments. Sealed things ONLY my friends!!! Plus, don't eat out.

I don't know if Price Rite is involved, but many of the workers are linked to spirit cookers and or given sums of money if they accomplish a certain goal. Something MUST happen if most of America's employers are infiltrated by Spirit Cookers and can't be trusted. A movement must be made against the monetization of abuse b/c we ultimately have to shop at these places and work for these places that in turn poison and abuse us.

Other places I have been emotionally drained and tortured  at are Walmart our local one BUT I also worked at one in Sioux Falls, SD. Target, Sioux Falls, SD. Our local Washington ST McDonalds. and Most importantly The Home Depot......management involved there and the company.

I moved a thousand miles just to get away from the harassment, and it started happening again. CT is by far the worse and I should have not ever moved back home, I knew this.

Shop Menards my friends, you know better. lol

Anywho…………

I stay strong. I stay truth. I stay Love, and Obey My Heavenly Father. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment